3 thoughts on “Connect on Social Media

1. Hi Leah,

My name is Bob and I am the Community Manager at Webucator. As a provider of online training courses, we really appreciate the value of a great teacher. That’s why we’re working on a new blog campaign to show our gratitude for outstanding educators across the country!

National Teacher Appreciation Week is next week (May 5-9), and we’re asking great bloggers like you to share fun, personal posts about a fellow teacher, one that has had the greatest effect on you or on their students. We want to recognize the impact that great teachers can have on the lives of their students. You can tell a story, explain what made the teacher such a great educator, or even interview the teacher – anything you want to do is fine by us! We are looking for creative, touching posts and want to hear from you in your own voice.

At the end of National Teacher Appreciation Week, we’ll be choosing a teacher from our favorite post and sending flowers to them as a “thank you” for all their hard work! If you are interested in participating please let me know, and of course feel free to send along any questions you may have.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Best,

Bob

2. Dear sir,
    I am a MBA from USA as a Rotary foundation scholar.I am a HR professional with disability.I am located in India.I am interested to join your organization in USA & global assignments.Please give me the opportunity asap.
    with regards,
    Gautam Chaudhury